Austin Kase is an award-winning writer, director, and editor
of short and feature films, music videos, and commercials. He’s worked with talented people in all areas of the arts, including Oscar-nominated actor James Franco, Oscar-winning film producer Roger Corman, Emmy-winning composer Garth Neustadter, and Grammy-winning recording artist Paul Simon. He’s currently in development on his first feature film, which he also wrote, called “Wish You Were Here”.
He’s always looking for interesting projects to work on while developing his own.
- Screencraft Bahamas Screenwriters Residency Fellowship Awardee
- Stowe Writers Lab Fellow & Stowe Writers Lab Intensive Lab Acceptee
- Telly Awards (winner 2 categories)
- Internet Advertising Award Competition Winner
- Los Angeles Independent Film Festival (Best Music Video Winner)
- Phoenix International Film Festival (3rd place screenplay)
- Garden State Film Festival (Best Music Video Winner)
- Chicago International Movies & Music Festival Official Selection
- Atlanta Film Festival Screenwriting Competition Top 10 Screenplays
- BlueCat Screenwriting Competition Top Ten Percent
- Portland Film Festival (Table Read Selection)
- Starz Denver Screenwriting Competition (Semi-Finalist)
- Atlantic City Cinefest Best Comedic Short Film Winner